Being raised among tulips, daffodils and dahlias in Washington I learned at a young age the value of flowers. Worked as a high school intern in a local flower shop, then moved east to WSU, married and moved a bit south to Eastern Oregon.
It’s been over 18 years that the flower design business began. I’ve worked hard, accomplished goals and made a point to go beyond what is expected for my clients. Each year I make sure to continue my education by taking hands on workshops, classes and seminars that will improve my skills and creativity.
The 750 sq. ft. studio is located within walking distance of my home and that is a privilege I am very lucky to have. When I need encouragement or inspiration I can walk outside the studio doors and harvest branches, blooms and enter the greenhouse for succulents too.
KRISanthemums regularly donates to local auctions, fund raisers and community organizations. I appreciate the support I receive throughout the area and show that by contributing either flowers, time or services.
Fun facts about me:
- Married to a passionate tree and garden guy
- 3 grown children with great spouses
- The grandchildren love to come run in the gardens and design in the studio too and I love them being here.
- I am goal oriented, motivated and driven until I accomplish a task.
- Fiercely loyal, honest and trustworthy
- Board member of the Hermiston Chamber of Commerce
- Love dark chocolate
- Enjoy a splash of bourbon in my coke
- Feel that flowers should be on every table.